Monday, September 14, 2015

Interviews with President!

안녕하세요!

This week President came to our house for interviews which meant a lot of cleaning! I was determined to make our house fit for royalty.

So after scrubbing and scrubbing our house looks beautiful! It wasn't super messy before but now we have everything scrubbed and shiny. It's amazing how much clean houses invite the spirit! (I can hear my mom saying I told you so)

Interviews, as always, were really good. President asked us to make goals that we could discuss at interviews. I was a little stressed about my goals because I felt like they were out of my control. But after talking with President he helped me how to make more realistic goals that are in my control. It made me feel ready to take on this next transfer with all that I have!

And now, for lack of time and lack of awesome things to share, I'll share some pictures!


We went to the temple this Thursday! These are the assistants to the president ~~


Face masks are really popular in Korea and this one is a special panda one :) Scary or cute?


Sister Tolley makes me lots of fun snacks!


Ward Barbeque Party ~~~

This is the first Monday of my last transfer and I love every moment I get to spend here!
Have a wonderful week!



사랑해요!

- Sister 홍다연

No comments :

Post a Comment