Monday, June 23, 2014

Photos! There's Photos!

[Editor's Note: Sister Holdaway did not send a letter for this week, but made up for that by sending lots of photos.  Here are some she sent out with descriptions.  You can find more photos on the Photos page.]

One last "Goodbye" party with my District Sistahs! (Shout out to how great we all look) 

All the Korean missionaries at the MTC!

Apparently the sister on my left (Sister Wilson) -- her dad served with my parents in Korea

My first home in Korea! I got a great welcome!

We like to have parties for weekly planning!

My beautiful companion Sister Berry! And our dinner :) Sometimes we had to get creative with our meals. Oh, and Koreans use toilet paper for everything...

The view from outside our apartment! This is actually the clearest sky I've seen yet in Korea. 

No comments :

Post a Comment