Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 15: Day at the Market

So this is probably going to be a shorter one today, sorry!
This week, on Thursday was TEMPLE DAY! My favorite day of the transfer. It was so nice to be able to go to the House of the Lord and just enjoy the peaceful quietude. I also got a package from my parents with the Korean missionary staples: mac n cheese and peanut butter :) (Thanks!)
These past few weeks our mission has been focusing a lot on stepping up our language skills. I think our mission has the most foreigners or something (as far as Korean missions go) so we really need to work on our language. Sister Wright and I try to always speak in Korean but it's sometimes difficult :/ We try though! I feel like I'm understanding more and more.
We have also been focused on Family History work. It's something a lot of people haven't done but we trying to show them how fun it can be! So if any of you haven't done your genealogy yet look up familysearch.org. It's seriously a wonderful opportunity to become closer with your family and learn about where you came from :)
And now for some pictures:

Here is the Shijang by our house....there are some CRAZY smells in this place.





Don't forget to look a the photos on my Photos Page!

No comments :

Post a Comment