Monday, March 30, 2015

Pictures Time! - Because my Companion Takes More Pictures Than I Do

This week was awesome! We got transfer calls on Sunday - Sister Moyer and I are staying but Sister Moyer is becoming Sister Training Leader with me! It will be so fun it's so nice to have 2 instead of just 1.

For this update I'm just going to send a few pictures because I've been slacking lately!


Our ward does 타구의밤 or Ping Pong Night every Monday night. Ping Pong is a VERY big thing in Korea. It's a sport!
​President Morrise's favorite color is Yellow!
Our District at the Temple!
​Our last district meeting as this district!
This is us making a #BecauseofHim poster for our ward! Pictures of the poster to come next week.
And this lady lives in our neighborhood who, whenever she sees us, holds on to me and says "Take picture!" And won't let go until we take out our camera and take a picture.

​I'm sure there will be many more where these come from!

​I'm so grateful to be serving in the best mission in the world! With the best people in the world!

Yesterday we were walking around and I felt prompted to talk to an older lady sitting on a bench. So Sister Moyer and I sat down and started talking to this lady and before you knew it we were praying with her and teaching her about God's love and sharing the Book of Mormon with her. Her face lighted up and she didn't stop smiling. We gave her a hug goodbye when we had to leave and she said "I come and sit here every week, come again!" I know we made her day brighter and she made ours brighter!

When we serve others it's literally a win-win situation.  "When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."

In her words "Amen! Hallelujah!"

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and is enjoying the weather warming up!

사랑해요!

- Sister Holdaway

No comments :

Post a Comment